Thinking of making papaya juice? This is for you!
Papaya, known as pawpaw, is sweet and rich in vitamins A, C and E. It is also rich in calcium, iron, thiamine naicine, riboflavin. Pawpaw has many health benefits, and they include:
1. Aids digestion.
2. It helps to lose weight.
3. It helps to regulate a woman’s monthly period,
4. It prevent cancer.
5. It is good for the skin.
Ingredients needed for papaya juice include:
1. One big pawpaw.
2. Sugar (optional).
Method of preparing papaya juice:
1. Peel the pawpaw.
2. Use a spoon to scrape out the seeds.
3. Cut your pawpaw into cubes.
4. Blend till you are satisfied.
5. Pour in a cup and put some ice.