Fire Breaks Out At Mafoluku!

Fire Breaks Out At Mafoluku!

Bernard Dayo

According to eye witness report, a fire broke out at around 10pm yesterday at Mafoluku, at Ikeja close, off Adekunle street, Lagos. The fire was caused by a candle left to burn within a house. There were rescue efforts from the neigbourhood who helped to put off the fire before the fire fighters arrived. There were no casualties involved.

Officer in Charge
Rescue Operation team

Photo credit: King Solomon Ekhaiyeme

Happenings Media