When it comes to taking care of your body, it goes beyond showering with soap, they are some parts of your body that need plenty of care and attention in order to keep them healthy and safe from harmful bacteria.
I am sure you are wondering what part I am talking about, well find out below:
1. The belly button is a part that needs special cleaning because bacteria easily build up in this moist area.
If you are one of those who has a deep belly bottom, you may want to pay extra attention to that area.
It is very easy for sweat and dirt to get stored there and this will make it smell. This body part is perhaps the most disregarded body part when it comes to cleaning. In some cases, the smell may be a symptom of fungal, yeast or bacterial infection.
You can clean your belly button gently with a cotton bud or a soft washcloth, and use salt to disinfect the area.
2. The hair behind the ears, there are skin folds behind your ears that have a high concentration of sebaceous glands. These parts of the body collect sweat and secrete sebum, so you’ll need to scrub and wash this area properly. The area behind your ears can smell horribly because of bacterial growth.
It is normal, as your skin goes through the biological process of renewing itself, the odour won’t be pleasant especially if other people smell it too. Sometimes, blackheads also form behind your ears maybe as a result of shampoos and soaps. But before you shower, try to swab this area with cotton soaked in white vinegar to kill the bacteria or germs. For ladies, remove your earrings regularly and wash.
3. The tongue is like a sponge it absorbs bacteria from the food and drinks we put in our mouth.
It is important to pay attention to your tongue if you don’t want to develop stinky breath because of the bacterial buildup. To avoid that, whenever you brush your teeth, reach the back of your tongue and gently scrape outwards towards the tip. If you don’t want to use a toothbrush, you can use a tongue scraper
You can gargle with a mouthwash after you clean your mouth, choose a mouthwash that has cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC) in its ingredients, this can reduce bacteria buildup by 34.5 percent more than other types of mouthwash.
4. Feet odour, most people don’t scrub their feet when taking a shower but experts say this area must be cleaned as often as you wash your face or brush your teeth.
The feet can easily come in contact with fungi and bacteria, which can lead to calluses and other skin irritations.
5. Our scalp is one of the major parts of our body we must care for, when washing our hair it is better to use less shampoo.
Anytime you use shampoo you must pay extra time to scrub your scalp very well because the sweat glands of this area will from flakes if not properly scrubbed and massaged. Also, your head will itch you if it’s not clean