Do you suspect your partner has a new boo and his cheating on you? Then pay attention to these signs of infidelity.
1. Some women who think their man is having an affair will ask to see their phone to scroll through texts and incoming and outgoing calls.
Don’t be fooled, men are very smart If he gives you full access to his phone. It’s a sign he may have a second phone which he can never let you go through, or he has saved her name with a name you can never suspect.
2. When he or she stops coming home at the regular time, on a regular basis. And there is no solid reason, be wary.
Also when a schedule changes and there’s no comment about why or what he or she is doing differently, it may be because your spouse is cheating on you.
3. When there are always excesses why you can’t go on a date, then there’s a problem.
Date night is a symbol of good relationships, so when your date night with your spouse disappears all of a sudden
It might be because they’re having a date night with someone special.
A cheating spouse can even decide to go on a date with his or her partner but end it early because they have work-related issues, this is most common among a men
4. A cheating spouse will not want his or partner to do the laundry especially if you have been doing it before.
There may be evidence on the clothes or in the pockets, it could be a hotel receipt, a lipstick or powder stain.
It is safer for someone who’s cheating to handle their own laundry and dry cleaning.
A spouse who acts like they’re doing you a favour, because it’s more about keeping a secret, needs a close marking
5. Some married couples have a joint account, and there are budgets to consider and conversations about spending before a big purchase.
When you find suspicious Debits that can’t be explained, you’ve got a smoking gun.
Unless this is a work credit card, which you’d probably know about, a secret account is pretty hard and fast evidence that you’ve got a cheating spouse.