The libido is influenced by a number of factors such as; stress, fatigue, shift work, financial worries or simply working long hours.
Note, the food we eat can affect our sex drive either in a positive or negative way. So it is best to stay away from such food, so you don’t end up disappointing your partner.
These foods include:
1. We know beans is full of energy, its leguminous nature makes one feel bloated. And nitrogen as its by-product increases flatulence (the accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal).
It contains oligosaccharides indigestible sugar molecules that the body can’t fully break down
This may result in abdominal cramps and excessive gas and these two things won’t help you or your date get in the mood
2. Chips also known as french fries, has some undesirable sexual side-effects. These negative effect includes lowering your testosterone levels and decreasing blood circulation.
3. Dairy products are generally a libido killer, because many dairy foods are congesting and mucus-producing and these are not the kind of foods you need nor the ideal way to feel before sex, so watch it.
4. It is best to avoid taking an energy drink before sex. They are often full of nasties and sugar such as artificial colours and flavors. Which do more harm than good at the end.
5. The menthol in mint has been shown to reduce testosterone levels, sending your sex drive plummeting.
Also, do not chew gum, as chewing brings more air into your system, making you prone to belching.