Want To Make African Peanut Soup? Learn How
Groundnut or peanut soup is a tasty soup made from groundnuts and other spicy ingredients.
It is eaten by people of all tribes, but it is mostly a delicacy from Edo State.
Ingredients to use:
* 1 big onion
* Fresh tomatoes
* 1 small can of tomato puree
* 1 bouillon cube
* 8 ounces of groundnut paste ( peanut butter)
1. Chop up the onion and add to a saucepan full of water.
2. Add the groundnut paste and tomato puree, then cook over a gentle flame until the oil from the groundnut paste starts coming to the top.
3. Put the chicken, which should already be cut into pieces, fried and seasoned, into the saucepan
4. The tomatoes, salt and pepper should be added.
5. Next, stir gently with a wooden spoon over a gentle flame.
6. Let it cook for an extra 5 -10 minutes.
7. Your peanut or groundnut soup is ready and is guaranteed to taste delicious.
8. You can eat groundnut soup with rice, pounded yam, and eba.