Carrot is a root vegetable that is crunchy and healthy, slightly sweet and versatile.
You can eat it raw, cooked or blended.
Carrot offers many great health benefits. Find a few below.
1. Prevents premature wrinkling, acne, dry skin, pigmentation, blemishes and uneven skin tone.
2. Prevents infection.
3. Reduces the risks of coronary heart disease and heart attack in women.
4. Reduces cholesterol levels.
5. Cleanses the body of toxins.
6. Improves vision.
7. Reduces the risk of lung cancer, breast cancer and colon cancer.
8. Slows down aging of cells.
Ingredients for carrot juice include:
Method of making carrot juice:
1. Wash and cut the carrot and ginger into pieces to suit your blender.
2. Add water and blend together, till you are satisfied.
3. Pour in a cup and put some ice, if you wish.