Want to maintain the sheen on your hair? Try egg yolk
The egg yolk contains essential vitamins and minerals, particularly vitamins A, D, E, B12, and K, riboflavin, iron, and folate which are all good for hair growth and health.
Check out some of the benefits of egg yolk on your hair.
* Egg yolk stimulates the scalp
Egg yolk is good for the root of your hair. Some women prefer to use the egg yolk to steam their hair because it works better for hair steaming and has no side effects.
* Egg yolk also works for dandruff
One of the elements of egg yolk is sulfur. Sulfur plays an important role in your hair, as it removes dandruff and ultimately aids hair growth.
* Nourishes and makes the hair shine
Egg yolk works for people with tough hair because it is high in fat and encourages hair softness. Lecithin is a fat found in eggs, which also helps to moisturize the hair.
How to apply egg yolk to your hair in simple steps:
1. Mix 2 to 3 whole eggs, beat the mixture properly and apply to the hair. Next, massage it into the hair.
2. Wear a shower cap and leave in your hair for about 30 minutes. Rinse off with cold water, as hot water can make the egg stick on your hair.
3. Wash with shampoo. The egg might not wash off totally and it might require several attempts to get it out.
4. When you are sure it is clean, apply your conditioner and comb gently. Repeat the hair treatment twice a month.