It is that time of the year again, when mangoes are in season. They are everywhere in the market. Mangoes remain one of the most popular fruits in Africa, and they are known for their wonderful health benefits.
Check out some benefits of the fruit below:
1. Mangoes boost immunity, as they are rich in Vitamin C. The antioxidants present in them can also protect you from a cold or the flu.
2. They protect the eyes and are rich in beta carotene, which helps in the production of Vitamin A.
3. Mangoes reduce your cholesterol level and are good for weight loss.
4. Mangoes are good for skin repair. They are rich in Vitamins A and C. They also help to exfoliate the skin.
5. Mangoes are a great source of relief to anyone suffering from indigestion, as they contain enzymes, which help to ease digestion.
Below are a few easy steps on how to prepare mango juice:
1. Make sure the mango is not soft, then wash it thoroughly.
2. Gently slice the skin of the mango.
3. Cut the mango out from the seed.
4. Cut into pieces to fit your blender
5. Blend till it’s smooth.
6. Pour in a glass and enjoy.