Making egg coated fried plantain is not as difficult as it seems. With this recipe, you can learn to make it no time
Making egg coated fried plantain is a little more complicated than just frying plantain. But there is no harm in experimenting.
If you try the first time and fail, don't give up. Continue till you become perfect.
Check out simple ways to make this delicacy below:
1. Ripe plantain.
3. Salt to taste.
4. Groundnut oil.
Method of making egg coated friend plantain:
1. Wash the body of your the plantain and cut it into slices.
2. Break your egg(s) in a clean boil and season it with salt and whisk lightly.
3. Heat the groundnut oil in a frying pan and dip the sliced plantain in the egg and fry gently on both sides until it becomes brown.
4. In case the oil is too much, you can pour the plantain inside a sieve or on a kitchen paper.
5. When it is dry, you can serve hot. It can be eaten with pepper sauce or it can be eaten alone depending on your choice.