Making Alapa palm oil stew just got easier with this simple recipe!
Alapa palm oil stew is a traditional stew that is common among the Yorubas. It is often served in the villages and by roadside food hawkers. The taste of Alapa stew cannot be compared to any other.
Find the ingredients needed to cook this stew below:
1. Fresh beef.
2. Fresh tomatoes.
3. Fresh peppers.
5. Tin of tomato puree (Optional).
6. Palm oil.
7. Salt to taste.
8. Stockfish, fresh fish, or meat.
Method of cooking:
1. Wash your meat and place it inside your pot.
2. Season it with salt and slice some onions.
3. Heat your oil in a clean pot and fry the ground ingredients for 10 minutes.
4. Add some tomatoes and stir thoroughly to prevent it from burning.
5. Add the cooked meat and your meat stock, and stir thoroughly.
6. Allow it to cook for 20 minutes.
7. Remove from the fire and serve with boiled yam and rice. You can also combine it with Ewedu or Okro and serve with Eba, Fufu or Amala.