AMCON lists Ifeanyi Ubah, Kashamu, 103 others as debtors.
Nigerian billionaire businessmen, Barrister Jimoh, Ifeanyi Ubah, Kashamu Buruji and others, have been listed by the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) as some of those owing the corporation a huge sum of money of up to N906.109 billion
According to the list made available to the media by AMCON, the billionaire businessman turned senator, Ifeanyi Ubah, through his company, Capital Oil and Gas, is indebted to the tune of N115.952 billion. Jimoh Ibrahim of NICON investments Limited owed the agency N59.544 billion with other notable 103 Nigerians running into billions.
Other prominent Nigerians on the list include former Enugu State Governor, Chimaroke Nnamani, Wale Babalakin, Anyiam Osigwe, Fasawe Oyewole, Kayode Odukoya of Bellview Airline and a host of others.
Below are a few names on the list:
1. Capital Oil & Gas Industries Limited. Ifeanyi Ubah. 115,952,152,265.92.
2. NICON Investments Limited. Jimoh Ibrahim. 59,544,633,980.31.
3. Bi-Courtney Limited (MMA2). Wale Babalakin (SAN). 40,798,422,374.02.
4. Josepdam & Sons Limited. Late Mrs. Josephine Damilola Kuteyi, Saheed Kuteyi, Ganiyu Kuteyi 39,056,674,951.55.
5. Tinapa Business Resort. Cross River State Government. 36,006,319,844.68.
6. DWC Drilling Limited. Etheridge Kyle, John Ayeke. 11,363,388,024.05.
7. Sammy Beth Interbiz Limited; H.E. Chimaroke Nnamani. 11,017,336,899.00.
8. Ferdinand Oil Mills; Chief Ferdinand, Anyaoha Anghara 10,855,175,005.53.
9. Octopus Trust Nigeria Limited; Erastus Akingbola 10,175,717,163.0.
10. Avian Spec; Femi James, Funmi Ayorinde 7,619,760.034.0.
11. Brooke Investments Limited; Chief S.I. Adegbite, Adegbite Adewale Michael, Adegbite Ademola Olumide, Sofela Michael Olufemi. 7,341,118,227.21.
12. Resource Intermediaries Limited; Soji Oyawoye (MD/CEO), Ebun Bamigboye, Weyinmi Jemide, Ido Ohiwere 7,282,308,754.0.