Nigerian rapper, Ikechukwu Onunaku has narrated how he was saved from acute food poisoning by an Uber driver last weekend.
The talented musician survived a near-death experience on Saturday, August 17 when he was rescued by Uber driver who arrived promptly after he ordered the ride.
Ikechukwu said he was alone in his apartment when he started feeling rumblings in his tummy. At first, he thought he was pressed but after getting into the toilet, he figured that wasn't the case.
Clear that there was something wrong, he started calling his friends and relatives, but no one was picking, so he decided to order a ride. Fortunately for him, there was an available driver who arrived promptly and helped get him to a hospital close to his home.
After a few checks and transfers to two other hospitals, it was discovered that he had suffered acute food poison. He was treated and then discharged.
Read the tweets below of the man who is utmostly grateful for life: