Lemon juice is good for our health and even for our household.
After we extract the juice the next thing we do It is to throw the peels away.
But the peel has its own use if you frequently use lemons for your recipes or for any other purpose
You can use the whole fruit, including the peels which can help you with so many things
Aside from the facts that lemon peels are edible, they can also be turned into candies, sugar and so on.
1. Lemon peels can improve the health of bones, they are rich in calcium and vitamin C nutrients.
That is crucial in bone health to prevent diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis
2. The peels can be used as a flavor, zest the peel of lemon to give the food a sweet and savory taste.
3. It is also used to clean sinks and tubs, just wet the sink or tub and sprinkle baking soda.
Then take the lemon peel and scrub till the surface become shining
4. You can use lemon peels for a sparklingly clean dishes, it has citric acid that can get rid of the spots.
5. If you add lemon peels to brown sugar, it will keep the sweetener moist, soft, and very easy to use.
Remove the pith and there should be traces of pulp in it.
6. It is good for the skin, this wills an excellent source of citric acid, which is actually a bleaching agent
The peels contain this skin lightening compound that can help tighten pores and can also be used for the heels, elbows, and hands.
7. This peel can help keepers contain postal not too smelly.
8. Lemon peels can help you get rid of ants, they hate lemons.
Just scatter the lemon peel all over your house where they are holes and cracks
Like the door entrance, windowsills, and thresholds. They will stop entering your home.
9. It is an excellent stain removal If you have a mug that is stain with coffee.
Just add water with the lemon peel soak it for hours.
Wipe afterward and you will see that the stains have disappeared.
10. If you apply nail polish often, it will make your nails look yellowish.
Just rub your fingernails with the peel and you will be surprised at the result.
The peels are edible as they can be turned into candies, sugar, and as additions to your tea or salad.