When you love someone with all your heart, and the person doesn’t love you in return, it hurts so bad.
If you are in a relationship and you notice your partner does not love you as much as you love him or her it is best to back out. In other not to hurt your self by struggling to make the relationship work.
How to stop loving him/ her back, yes you can:
1. The signs will definitely be there, don’t be blinded by love, if your relationship is not working it is time to accept it and move on.
Don’t deceive yourself by saying things will change one day, sometimes it is better to let go.
2. Accept the fact that he or she does not love or need you and move on, the earlier the better. At times we see the handwriting on the wall, but we pretend not to because we are not ready to accept the truth.
3. Try as much as possible to stay calm, yes it’s very painful, but fighting with each other won’t solve anything, don’t get angry.
I am sure they are thousands of reasons the relationship is not working.
4. Talk to someone facing a similar problem, a problem shared is half solved.
You can encourage each other, most importantly stay strong and take care of yourself, don’t look like it is the end of the world.
Read Also: Reasons Why Women Lose Respect for Men
5. Don’t pressurize him/her if it is not working, there is nothing you can do about it.
If you are not appreciated or loved by one person, that does not mean someone else won’t love you.
Don’t forget that one man’s whore is another man’s queen and one woman’s toy boy is another woman’s king.