Nollywood actress and producer Rukky Sanda is no doubt one of the known faces in the entertainment business, but aside from this, the star’s fashion choices most often than not effortlessly keep grabbing spots on headlines.
Today as we celebrate Nollywood actress and producer, we bring you some facts about the star before fame which you probably didn’t know.
Check out some juicy facts about Rukky Sanda:
• Rukky Sanda is her father’s 10th child but the last child in the family/ she has two step mothers.
• Despite being a Muslim, she admits not praying five time daily and cannot recite the Qur’an.
• The star was obsessed with the desire to become a video vixen before fame and if she had travelled to the USA that dream might have come true.
• Rukky Sanda attended the same school with fellow Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele while Akindele’s dad was the principal.
• She doesn’t really like local delicacy Eba
•Rukky Sanda does not believe in the practicality of ‘love at first sight’
•Rukky Sanda graduated from the Lagos State University where she studied Banking and Finance
• One of her regrets is releasing her first movie which she does not consider it her best work. This was following her failure to conduct enough research, so she copied the storyline of a foreign movie she had seen, which she considers a very naïve thing to do. Her first movie cost her about N3 million to produce.
• To start her business back then, her father gave her a starting capital of N500, 000
Sanda considers herself an everyday, fun and down to earth person.