Valentine is a couple of days away, you can feel it in the air already. Well, for those of us who don’t have a significant other Valentine’s Day can be ugh! But rather than spend February 14th sulking at home there are some other (better!) things single folks could be doing this love season. See our cool suggestions below:
1. Shop! Because when you shop the world gets better.
Vodka while you can dear.
3. Think about the money you’re saving not buying anyone lame gifts.
5. Spend the day with mom and dad.
Even though they’re sometimes bothersome, no one shows you love like they do.
6. Watch whatever you want all day.
Get a pillow,get some snacks,because you are not going anywhere. It’s your day, honey
7. Don’t put yourself down.
Because you don’t need a man to be fabulous.
8. Consider the day after Valentine’s Day. Will all those lovers continue whispering sweet nothings in each others ears? Will they keep surprising one another with candlelit dinners and trips down memory lane? It’s to be hoped for but reality however suggests otherwise, and we all single or unattached can fall into a habit of not acknowledging the people who matter in our life. Why not use Valentine’s Day as a reminder to spend the rest of the year letting people know how much they mean to you. That will show your coupled friends that love is everywhere.
Have fun loving you and yours this Valentine and always.