On the bus yesterday on my way home with my colleague, a woman sat beside us and was narrating a movie to a colleague of hers who was on the same bus. My colleague asked her to move a little, but what happened next got me wondering yet again, why women often treat other women with so much hate. Here are my thoughts:
1. They’re threatened: Women almost naturally feel they are in competition with the next woman. So they are almost ready to scratch anyone they feel threatened by. But she’s just upset by your awesomeness.
2. They’re jealous: She thinks the next woman is a scam and would not relent until everyone hears this from her.
3. They don’t get why all the guys like you: Why does she always get the cool guys? She ain’t even as cute as me! She’d rather label you a loose lady to be so loved by all. What has she got that I don’t? Not your toxic character obviously…
4. They wish they were you :You’re so perfect at everything and they don’t get why. You have a great job, man, car, body, life…she may display utter disgust for you but deep down she wishes she were you.
5. You’re the centre of attraction/attention
Every woman wants to be the centre of attraction and once there’s somebody stealing the show, we hate them immediately.
6. They know they can’t be you: They know they can’t be anything like you even if they tried, so they hate you even more.
What do you think?