Carrots are a crunchy and healthy go-to snack.
Slightly sweet and versatile; you can eat them raw or cooked.
And they offer great health benefits;
1. Improves vision.
2. Reduces the risk of lung cancer, breast cancer and colon cancer.
3. Slows down aging of cells.
4. Prevents premature wrinkling, acne, dry skin, pigmentation, blemishes and uneven skin tone.
5. Prevents infection.
6. Reduces the risks of coronary heart disease and heart attack in women.
7. Reduces cholesterol levels.
8. Cleanses the body of toxins.
9. Protects your teeth and gums.
Stop by that fruit stall on your way to work/home to begin enjoying the amazing benefits of carrots!
Photo credit: Oghenefego Ofili