Chicken breasts are one of the most popular and the easiest item to grill, if you don’t know how to go about it, just follow my step by step instructions.
This recipe is great for a quick and easy meal, the great thing about boneless chicken is that you can cook them over direct, high heat without much risk for flare-ups since they are so lean.
Okay I know you are ready to get started, so let’s take a look at the step by step directions
1. Light the grill and leave it on high for direct heat grilling, clean the grates before they get too hot and Make sure you oil it. You can do this with a folded paper towel, tongs, and some cooking oil
2.Rinse the chicken breast under cold running water and then blot dry with paper towels
3. Marinade your chicken with whatever seasoning you like, after that put it in the refrigerator for about three hours
4. Place the breast on the hottest part of the grill and don’t touch them for about 2 to 3 minutes
5. Lift each breast by using tongs, rotate 45 degrees and then place them back on the grill. Preparation is half the battle and this creates some impressive grill marks.
6. After 2 to 4 minutes, lift the chicken breast with tongs and flip them over, grill for 2 more minutes and then rotate 45 degrees to make our grill marks on the side. Continue grilling for another 2 to 4 minutes.
For a thicker breast, you may need to close the lid for 5 minutes when you’re done, remove the chicken breast from the grill, place on a plate and enjoy.