Guava is a tropical fruit known for its unique flavour, taste, and health-promoting qualities. It is rich in vitamin C, lycopene and antioxidants that protect the body.
Guava is also rich in the following:
It helps to reduce high blood pressure
It reduces excess sugar in the body
It helps to reduce menstrual cramps
You may choose to blend your guava as juice for your delight.
The ingredients you need include:
Teaspoons of sugar syrup
Take note of the following steps needed to make guava juice:
1. Peel the guava.
2. Take only the outer flesh minus the seed
3. Mix the sugar syrup ( to get sugar syrup, pour the amount of sugar you want to use in a pot and boil till it melts).
4. Add the guava and add water then blend in a food processor.
5. And your guava juice is ready.
6. Pour in a cup, and add some ice if you want to drink it cold.