Our respiratory system is among the vital systems in our body. The main function of this system is breathing, to keep it healthy, There are certain food you should eat, such as:
1. Water is good for the general body, drinking enough water keeps your lungs hydrated. And keeps it working at its best levels, dry lungs can be irritating hence making you feel uncomfortable.
2. Beans is not only good for your heart but also good for the lungs. It is rich in fibre and proteins, the fibre in beans is very helpful for lung health.
3. Chilli pepper is rich in capsaicin, this spicy substance fastens blood flow by activating mucus membranes. Moreso, they help kill infections in the lungs leaving them healthy.
4. Berries such as strawberries, blueberries, and grapes are excellent antioxidants. They keep off harmful toxins from the lungs, more so, they protect the lungs from cancer-causing agents.
5. Apples are rich in vitamins, minerals, and carbohydrates. Your lungs need all of these compounds to function properly. For example, vitamin C protects the lungs from risks of cancer.
Don’t miss: Food that can enhance your libido