Having swollen bags under your eyes makes one look older than one’s age and many people deal with the same problem.
Causes may include lack of sleep, stress, water retention, lots of traveling, crying, allergies, eczema, pigmentation issues.
It can also be caused by sun exposure, aging, excessive smoking, certain medications, drinking too much alcohol, eating excess salt, nutritional deficiencies, medical condition, and even heredity.
There are natural ways to get rid of the swollen bag with things you have in your house
1. Tea bags protect the skin against ultraviolet sun rays and potentially slows the aging process, it contains antioxidants that rejuvenate the skin around your eyes and help reduce swelling and puffiness.
Just put two bags in hot water for about 5 minutes after that, put it in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
Then squeeze out the extra liquid and place them on your under eyes area, let it stay for 30 minutes.
2. the astringent and anti-inflammatory properties in cucumber help reduce eye bags, all you need to do is cut thick slices off a cucumber and chill the slices in the refrigerator for 25 minutes.
Put the cold slices on your closed eyelids for 15 minutes, you can repeat the process as many times as you wish in a day.
3. Coconut oil is good for eye bags, it can replenish and rejuvenate the delicate skin under the eyes. it is also rich in nourishing vitamins and minerals.
Rub few drops of coconut oil under the eyes, and allow it to stay for 30 minutes wash away
Apply a bit of extra-virgin coconut oil under your eyes before going to bed at night, then wash it off with cold water in the morning.
4. Aloe vera is good for the skin, it supplies vitamins and minerals as well as supporting collagen production.
It also reduces inflammation, due to its astringent and anti-inflammatory properties.
Break an egg and separate the york from the white, whip the egg whites to get a foamy texture, and add a few drops of witch hazel and mix well.
Use a clean makeup brush, apply this mixture under your eyes allow it to dry and rinse it off with plenty of water. Witch Hazel
5. Witch hazel also help get rid of bags under the eyes, it is a natural astringent and also has a tightening effect on the skin, it helps.
The polyphenols present in it help strengthen blood vessels, which in turn reduces the appearance of swollen skin.
Just mix 15 drops of witch hazel extract into a cup of warm water, soak a clean cloth in the solution and place it over your eyelids
While your eyes are closed for 20 minutes. Saline water, it is another wonderful remedy to reduce swelling under the eyes
6. The easiest way to deal with a bag under eyes is to apply a cold compress, get a clean washcloth with cool water make sure the water is not icy cold and hold it against your eyes for some minutes.
You can also splash cold water on your eyes as often as possible until the swelling reduces, the temperature will help relax the blood vessels and reduce the swelling under the eye area.