Jonathan Barnett, Gareth Bale's agent, has accused Real Madrid coach, Zidane, of disrespecting the winger.
"Zidane saying it would be good if Bale left is highly disrespectful," Barnett said.
However, the Frenchman, Zinedine Zidane, has refuted any claim that he disrespected Gareth Bale intentionally with his utterances.
Gareth Bale's agent further told Sky Sports News on Tuesday morning that Bale will not leave Real Madrid on loan. The Welshman will be leaving on a permanent transfer and the destination is yet to be confirmed.
The whole 'Bale' saga had been on even before Zidane's return as head coach of the Galaticos. The Real Madrid supporters constantly booed the 30-year-old winger during match days but Zizou caused a huge controversy when he stated last weekend that he hoped the former England PFA player of the season, Bale, would leave the La Liga club soon, as it would be best for everyone.
Zidane countered Barnett's accusations, saying Bale himself declined to play in the 3-1 International Champions Cup defeat to Bayern Munich on Sunday because the club was trying to arrange his transfer.
"I'll try to be very clear with this, with Gareth. Firstly, I have not disrespected anyone, least of all players, I have always said the same thing, that players are the most important thing and every time there is a player here I am always with them,” Zidane said.
"Secondly, I said the club was trying to get him out. Period. Thirdly, the other day Gareth didn't play because he didn't want to. He said the club was trying to negotiate his departure and he didn't want to play because of that."
"So far, Bale hasn't asked not to play tomorrow."
Zidane made all these known in a news conference held on Monday.
Reports suggest that last season during his recurring injuries, Bale spent more time playing golf than recovery training and the Spanish capital supporters were disappointed in his commitment to the club.